A sleepy suburb this is not. Headingley is a buzzing, cool neighbourhood with a life of its own, and there’s no better place to experience it than from one of our 22 generously-sized modern serviced apartments. Whether you’re visiting for business or pleasure, there’s the comfort and convenience you want in our choice of Grande Studios or Liberty Suites.
Leeds City Centre is just a short taxi ride away, but there’s plenty of fun to be had on your doorstep, with bars and restaurants galore as well as Headingley Stadium just around the corner. Both Leeds University and Leeds Beckett University are also nearby.
Please note that there is no concierge at Leeds Headingley, so you will need to check in at our Leeds City West Aparthotel.
What’s near Roomzzz Headingley Aparthotel:
• Emerald Headingley Stadium – 9 minutes’ walk
• Cardigan Fields – 11 minutes’ walk
• Yorkshire Cricket Ground – 14 minutes’ walk
• Leeds Industrial Museum – 14 minutes’ walk
• Brudenell Social Club – 18 minutes’ walk, 14 minutes by public transport, 6 minutes by car/taxi
• Leeds City Centre – 19 minutes by public transport, 8 minutes by car/taxi
• Leeds Beckett University – 22 minutes by public transport, 8 minutes by car/taxi
• Leeds University – 23 minutes by public transport, 6 minutes by car/taxi
• Woodies Ale House (start of the Otley run) – 29 minutes’ walk, 7 minutes by car/taxi
Check out our reviews on Tripadvisor – 4.0 stars from 115 reviews as of August 2022.