Like the city itself, every one of the 59 beautifully designed serviced apartments in Roomzzz Manchester City Centre has an unmistakable character. Alongside super-modern interiors there are old floor boards, exposed wall beams and girders and wooden shutters which all add to the quirky charm. There’s even a subtle nod to the Orient, inspired by Chinatown which is just next door.
For night owls there’s no better location in the city, and the landmarks of Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester Central Convention Complex, the Town Hall and the Palace Theatre are all just a few blocks away from this wonderful Roomzzz aparthotel Manchester.
What’s near Roomzzz Manchester City Aparthotel:
• Genting Casino – 2 minutes’ walk
• Manchester Art Gallery – 2 minutes’ walk
• Palace Theatre – 5 minutes’ walk
• Piccadilly Gardens – 7 minutes’ walk
• Northern Quarter – 10 minutes’ walk
• Manchester Piccadilly Train Station – 11 minutes’ walk
• Science and Industry Museum – 14 minutes’ walk
• Manchester Academy – 20 minutes by public transport, 13 minutes by car/taxi
Check out our reviews on Tripadvisor – 4.5 stars from 1807 reviews as of August 2022.