Roomzzz Newcastle City
The former ‘Friar House’ is now the home of the award-winning Roomzzz Newcastle City. This Grade II listed late Georgian town house still retains many of its original features and offers a truly stunning place to relax and unwind.
And you’ll certainly need somewhere to take it easy. Because whatever you’re into - from shopping to sport, live music and theatre to living history - you’ll find yourself spoilt for choice in this modern cosmopolitan city where a new adventure awaits around every corner.
- Half a mile from Newcastle Central train station
- One mile from St James Park, home of Newcastle United football club
- Close to Eldon Square, the UK’s largest city-centre shopping complex
- Within easy reach of the Theatre Royal and the Sage Gateshead for world class live entertainment
- Just 250 yards from the Castle Keep - one of the countries finest examples of a Norman Keep
Outstanding features as standard
Roomzzz Newcastle City gives you a choice of 14 luxury apartments offering everything you’d expect from a top hotel, plus a few extra special features you might not - to really make your stay away a true home from home experience.
Inside every Roomzzz Apartment…
- A fully functional kitchen. From a leisurely lunch to a quick snack whatever you fancy, whenever you’re hungry – this kitchen is always open.
- A separate living area. Comfy seats, widescreen TV – the perfect space to come home to after a long day in the city.
- Free Wi-Fi. Keep up to date with your social network with our fast reliable high-speed connection.
And inside every Roomzzz Aparthotel…
- Essentialzzz: Located in reception the Essentialzzz range sells everything from milk and toiletries to ready meals, snacks and drinks. So, whatever you need, whenever you need it, chances are you’ll find it here. The ultimate convenience store.
- Grab & Go: This complimentary selection of fresh pastries, fruit and hot and cold drinks is available in reception every morning from 6:30 ‘til 10. No need to dash downstairs before the kitchen closes here, this is breakfast on your terms. And being in control tastes good.
Now, we’re not ones to brag, but…
Roomzzz Newcastle City was recently awarded the Newcastle City Council Lord Mayor Design Award For Conservation.
We were also ‘Top Rated’ at the 2015 LateRooms.com Simply The Guest awards and we’re also the proud owners of a Trip Advisor ‘Certificate of Excellence’.
Sounds great, right?
See what these real people had to say about their stay.