Your Penthouse Suite...
If you’re not immediately impressed when you walk into the Penthouse Suite, chances are you already own your own empire. But if you don’t, and you’d like to know what it feels like, you’ve come to the right place.
With stunning views overlooking the city, an en-suite master bedroom, a private study, a spacious living area and designer kitchen – the Penthouse is the ultimate home away from home.
So it’s not a question of how much you’ll enjoy staying here, it‘s more a matter of - how are you ever going to leave?
The height of luxury? Well, they don’t call it the Penthouse for nothing.
What a find! We were welcomed by warm friendly and helpful staff. The apartment was amazing, immaculately laid out, clean and we were totally bowled over by it.”
Inside the Penthouse Suite
- A master bedroom with deluxe double bed, HD TV, and en-suite shower room
- A separate private study with desk
- A contemporary designer kitchen including dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave and hob
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- A large open plan living area with a 3-seater sofa, two armchairs, a coffee table and a HD TV
- Dining table and chairs
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
You Also get
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Free local and national UK landline calls
- Soft drinks (still water and Coke)
- Green and Black's chocolate
- Late checkout
- Washer-dryer (communal)
View more suites:
Here to help...
Call Central Reservations on 0203 504 5555
Standard check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 11am. However, early check-in or late check-out at 1pm are available at only £10 each, subject to availability.
Up to 40% off when you become a member of our Royalty Club!
Joining is easy and FREE. Once you become a member you'll soon start enjoying a range of benefits.
Already a member? Sign In