At Roomzzz, we want you to feel completely safe, comfortable and relaxed. After all, we’re your home from home. We’re proud to be taking part in the Association of Serviced Apartment’s ‘Stay With Confidence’ policy to help you feel reassured during uncertain times. Guest satisfaction is really important to us, and we monitor this closely through GuestRevu, a survey our guests call fill in after they’ve checked out to give us honest feedback, let us know what you loved about your stay and give us important feedback.
Understandably, we’re all going to feel a bit cautious about travelling and staying outside our homes, even if we’re desperate for a break. Roomzzz Aparthotels is an ISAAP accredited operator so you can Stay with Confidence knowing we meet high legal and safety standards. We’ve always had a positive focus on guest ratings through our Guest Revu program maintaining very high satisfaction scores and been truly passionate about keeping a consistently reassuring standard of cleanliness in our aparthotels. To help anyone who’s feeling unsettled about staying away from home these days, we’ve outlined all our extra steps and procedures below. And of course if you’ve got any questions, you can contact our friendly team on 0203 504 5555 or email email@example.com.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Before you get here, you’ll be able to read all of our safety and hygiene precautions – right here!
Please, please do not travel if you’re experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. If you’re worried about your reservation or potentially losing money, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will talk you through your options.
We strongly advise booking rooms on our Flexible Rate which allows total flexibility to amend or cancel up until 1pm on the day of your arrival.
Hand sanitiser gel will be available in all our reception and communal areas.
Our staff have been issued with masks and gloves. Check in will be as contact free as possible, and we’ve stepped up our already rigorous cleaning in communal areas with a big focus on things such as lift buttons, PIN pads on our card machines and front desks. We’re using a special bactericidal surface spray on all hard surfaces.
Our guidance around hygiene and social distancing will be displayed on all our reception desks to make sure all guests have seen it and are aware of the guidelines.
For the time being, all our gyms are closed to guests and we’re asking nicely for you not to linger in our Grab & Go service point. Areas that are used a lot such as entrances and exits are being cleaned thoroughly a minimum of every hour.
GRAB & GO BREAKFAST
Don’t worry, we’re still offering our grab and go continental breakfast, offering freshly baked pastries, fresh fruit, porridge and yoghurts. However, in order to ensure strict levels of hygiene this is now being bagged in our kitchen area with employees wearing full PPE.
Each item is wrapped individually and then bagged in an outer paper bag to limit contact with the breakfast items, and you can take it back to your apartment to enjoy.
Please don’t eat your breakfast in our communal or reception areas.
INSIDE YOUR APARTMENT
You can be confident your apartment has been cleaned thoroughly, complying with the Association of Serviced Apartment’s cleanliness standards.
· Luckily our apartments are equipped with fully stocked kitchens, meaning you can stay in and cook if you prefer. We’ve always maintained very high standards of cleanliness, but going forward all kitchen utensils, pots, pans, crockery and cutlery will be steam sterilised in between each guest. Kitchen appliances such as kettles and toasters will be fully contact sanitised.
· We were already following a very strict and robust cleaning regime for all hard surfaces within our apartments, but we’ve now increased our contact sanitisation times in order to ensure that all hard surfaces are fully disinfected and sanitised in between each occupation of our apartments. We’re also using an additional disinfecting surface spray which will create a barrier on all hard surfaces and continue to work even after the apartment has been cleaned. (Don’t worry, it’s completely safe!)
· Our air conditioning units have always benefitted from a robust cleaning and servicing programme, but now we’ll be treating each unit after every occupation of the apartment. The system will be cleaned using QX-60®– a high-strength disinfectant that kills 99.9% of germs in 60 seconds or less. This will ensure that any particles that may be present in the air are removed
· All soft furnishing that can be removed and changed are done so in between each apartment use. These items are then sent for industrial cleaning prior to being used again. Any items that can’t be changed such as curtains are treated with a disinfectant spray to ensure that they are completely sanitised in between each guest. We’ve removed loose items like throws and cushions from our apartments
· Our TV remote controls will be sanitised as they always have been, but now they will also be treated with a bactericidal contact spray and packaged in a protective outer cover for the highest standard of cleanliness
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Our teams are working really hard to keep themselves, you and other guests safe. So, we need a few things from you to help us all stay healthy.
· Please don’t come to the hotel if you’re experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
· Please be polite and considerate to other guests and remain 2 metres apart from hotel staff and other guests at all times
· Please don’t have any visitors to your apartment
· Please don’t touch anything unnecessarily including food and drink items or surfaces
· Please use contactless payment methods wherever you can
· Please use hand sanitiser provided and make sure you wash your hands thoroughly and regularly
· Please don’t gather or linger in reception or any communal area