See just a few of our core values
We look after every guest as if they are a good friend
We take every opportunity to surprise with remarkable service
We believe that delivering quality means doing it right when no one is looking
Chester has a style all of its own, so it was only fitting we created Roomzzz Chester City to match. There are 64 modern, spacious serviced apartments to choose from, including five stunning Penthouse Suites with their balconies overlooking the famous Chester Racecourse.
Few hotels in Chester City Centre can boast our location that’s just a couple of minutes walk from all the action!
We have an amazing opportunity for a Hotel Manager to join the friendly team at Roomzzz Chester City! As Hotel Manager your job is to make sure that our customers and colleagues are kept safe at all times. As a people leader you will ensure that your team is motivated, engaged and see Roomzzz as a great place to work. Delivering fantastic service so customers have a great stay and want to return.
- To adhere to all company and statutory health & safety requirements.
- To manage the day to day operations of the hotel to maximise revenue and ensure service and product quality are maintained.
- According to business activities and in line with budgeted payroll, to organise the work schedules for the department by definition of task, working relationships, rotas etc.
- To manage induction and skills training of team members.
- To ensure the team is technically efficient, conduct technical training needs as identified.
- To accurately manage all aspects of cash handling, banking and credit card controls.
- To organise and carry out administrative tasks in relation to weekly invoicing, cashing up and updating reporting schedules.
- To manage both guest and account receivable ledgers.
- Responsible for all daily revenue controls, deductions, refunds in accordance with brand policies and procedures.
- To ensure all company equipment is correctly used and maintained.
- To manage the daily Housekeeping contract, in accordance with the service level agreement.
- To ensure the pro-active and re-active maintenance program is maintained, to protect and improve the product delivery.
- The delivery of guest services are professionally and consistently delivered to maximise guest satisfaction.
- To participate in duty management shifts.
- To identify and report local opportunities in terms of revenue and business development.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Hotel Manager or Assistant Hotel Manager.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent delivery of customer service.
- Excellent standard of competency of IT systems; MS Office, Hotel booking systems.
The hours for this role are 40 hours per week worked 5 days over 7. Weekends will be included based on the needs of the business.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£34,000.00 per year