See just a few of our core values
We look after every guest as if they are a good friend
We take every opportunity to surprise with remarkable service
We believe that delivering quality means doing it right when no one is looking
We are proud of our brand, a growing group of Aparthotels, all located in prime cities near to the hustle and bustle of city life. Roomzzz Newcastle City boasts luxury accommodation located in the heart of Geordieland. There’s the beautiful Grade 2 listed original Friar House building with 14 individually styled, spacious apartments – with something to suit every pocket from our Smart Studio to the fabulous duplex Penthouse Suite – and a character that other hotels can only dream of. In the last few years we have developed a beautiful modern extension with 74 more stunning, spacious apartments.
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Hotel Manager to join our amazing team here at Roomzzz Newcastle! As Assistant Hotel Manager, your role is to support the Hotel Manager and Hosts in the running of the hotel.
- Manage induction and basic skills training of Reception team.
- Ensure the team is technically efficient and to carry out items of technical training needs.
- Oversee management of all reservations and group bookings.
- Responsible for all daily revenue controls, deductions, refunds and revenue management of the department.
- Ensure guest services such as wake-up calls, telephone messages, information requests etc are professionally done and consistently done to maximise guest satisfaction.
- Duty management of shifts.
- Manage inventory on various third-party websites by ensuring they are constantly monitored and updated.
- Carry out daily Housekeeping room checks and to report any issues that may arise.
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in the hotel industry, ideally in a supervisory role.
- IT Literate.
- A desire to be fully involved in a successful business.
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Enthusiastic, team orientated and the ability to successfully work with others.
In addition to working within our amazing team, you will receive some great benefits:
- A range of flexible benefits to help you in and out of work.
- Incentive scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Bike to Work scheme.
- Fantastic Company discounts.
- Progressive training plans and communication structure.
This role is 40 hours per week and may include Weekends and Bank Holidays!