Edinburgh Room Attendant
See just a few of our core values
We look after every guest as if they are a good friend
We take every opportunity to surprise with remarkable service
We believe that delivering quality means doing it right when no one is looking
Roomzzz Aparthotels will offer visitors to Edinburgh a boutique city living experience in its debut Scottish location inside St James Quarter, opening soon! It will give tourists and business travellers alike the option of a short or long-stay in a luxury serviced apartment in a beautiful city centre location.
Complimented by breath-taking views of one of the UK’s most charming and historic cities, guests will be able to indulge in the premium services of the hotel while still enjoying all of the comforts of being at home.
Complete with 74 stunning apartments fitted with a variety of facilities, modern appliances and remote workspaces to suit the needs of any regular traveller, Roomzzz will have it covered!
We are recruiting a Room Attendant to join our amazing team at Roomzzz Edinburgh! This is a great opportunity to be part of a luxurious brand where our friendly Housekeeping team deliver an excellent guest experience! The start date for this role will be early April.
· Liaise with the Head Housekeeper to ensure all rooms are cleaned in conjunction with guest check in and departures.
· Maintain clean rooms by vacuuming, polishing, providing linen services, dusting, clean to a high standard and perform other duties as advised by the Senior Housekeeping team.
· Deliver consistently high standards of cleanliness, looking after guests needs and maintaining a polite and courteous attitude.
· Replenish linen and guest supplies.
· Provide an excellent guest experience.
· Reporting any defects such as faults and any areas of concern to Management.
· Passion for cleanliness with a keen eye for detail and high standards.
· A desire to consistently deliver an excellent level of service and improve departmental performance.
· Focus on high standards of your own work and that of the team.
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills.
· In addition to working within our amazing team, you will receive some great benefits:
· A range of flexible benefits to help you in and out of work.
· Free Uniform.
· Incentive Scheme.
· Pension Scheme.
· Bike to Work scheme.
· Fantastic Company discounts.
· Progressive training plans and communication structure.
Experience of working in a hotel or in a similar position would be desirable but not essential.
This role is a zero hour contract on a rota basis, which will include weekends and Bank Holidays. Hours are subject to hotel occupancy.
Job Type: Zero hours contract
Salary: £11.50 per hour