Edinburgh Assistant Head Housekeeper
See just a few of our core values
We look after every guest as if they are a good friend
We take every opportunity to surprise with remarkable service
We believe that delivering quality means doing it right when no one is looking
Roomzzz Aparthotels will offer visitors to Edinburgh a boutique city living experience in its debut Scottish location inside St James Quarter, opening soon! It will give tourists and business travellers alike the option of a short or long-stay in a luxury serviced apartment in a beautiful city centre location.
Complimented by breath-taking views of one of the UK’s most charming and historic cities, guests will be able to indulge in the premium services of the hotel while still enjoying all of the comforts of being at home.
Complete with 74 stunning apartments fitted with a variety of facilities, modern appliances and remote workspaces to suit the needs of any regular traveller, Roomzzz will have it covered!
We are recruiting an Assistant Housekeeper to for Roomzzz Edinburgh! This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a luxurious brand where our friendly housekeeping staff thrive on delivering an excellent guest and member experience. Please be aware for this role we are looking at a start date of early April.
- To assist in assigning and supervising the work of Housekeeping staff, according to the staffing model.
- To deputise in the Head Housekeeper absence and manage the department as required.
- To assist with co-ordinating the training and induction of staff ensuring records are kept.
- To check bedrooms, corridors, staircases and public areas for cleanliness and maintenance.
- To liaise with Front Desk staff on reporting of room status.
- To assist with drawing up special cleaning tasks and keep records.
- To issue, request, and control the guest supplies and advise the Hotel Management of purchasing requirements for guest supplies.
- To carry out paperwork, processes and administrative work as required by Roomzzz Ltd.
- To clean rooms when required.
- Passion for cleanliness with a keen eye for detail and high standards.
- A desire to consistently deliver an excellent level of service and improve departmental performance.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- A focus on quality standards of your own work and that of your team.
- Drive to lead a team.
In addition to working within our amazing team, you will receive some great benefits:
- A range of flexible benefits to help you in and out of work.
- Free Uniform.
- Incentive Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Bike to Work scheme.
- Fantastic Company discounts.
- Progressive training plans and communication structure.
Previous Housekeeping experience is required, ideally at a supervisory or management level. A high level of flexibility is required to cover changes in services, dependant on the needs of the business.
The working hours for this role are 40 hours per week and you may be required to work weekends and Bank Holidays.
Salary: £26,000.00 per year