Edinburgh Assistant Hotel Manager
See just a few of our core values
We look after every guest as if they are a good friend
We take every opportunity to surprise with remarkable service
We believe that delivering quality means doing it right when no one is looking
Roomzzz Aparthotels will offer visitors to Edinburgh a boutique city living experience in its debut Scottish location inside St James Quarter, opening soon! It will give tourists and business travellers alike the option of a short or long-stay in a luxury serviced apartment in a beautiful city centre location.
Complimented by breath-taking views of one of the UK’s most charming and historic cities, guests will be able to indulge in the premium services of the hotel while still enjoying all of the comforts of being at home.
Complete with 74 stunning apartments fitted with a variety of facilities, modern appliances and remote workspaces to suit the needs of any regular traveller, Roomzzz will have it covered!
As Assistant Manager, your role is to support the Hotel Manager and Hosts in the running of the hotel!
· Manage the inductions and basic skills training of the reception team.
· Ensure the team is technically efficient and to carry out items of technical training needs.
· Oversee management of all reservations and group bookings.
· Responsible for all daily revenue controls, deductions, refunds and revenue management of the department.
· Ensure guest services such as wake up calls, telephone messages, information requests etc, are professionally and consistently done to maximise guest satisfaction.
· Duty management of shifts.
· Manage inventory on various third-party websites by ensuring they are constantly monitored and updated.
· Carry out daily Housekeeping room checks and to report any issues that may arise.
· Excellent customer service.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Experience in the hotel industry, ideally in a supervisory role.
· IT Literate.
· A desire to be fully involved in a successful business.
· Organised with the ability to multi-task.
· Enthusiastic, team orientated and the ability to successfully work with others.
In addition to working within our amazing team, you will receive some great benefits:
· A range of flexible benefits to help you in and out of work.
· Free Uniform.
· Incentive Scheme.
· Pension Scheme.
· Bike to Work scheme.
· Fantastic Company discounts.
· Progressive training plans and communication structure.
This role is 40 hours per week and will include weekend work.
Salary: £26,000.00 per year