See just a few of our core values
We look after every guest as if they are a good friend
We take every opportunity to surprise with remarkable service
We believe that delivering quality means doing it right when no one is looking
Roomzzz Aparthotels will offer visitors to Edinburgh a boutique city living experience in its debut Scottish location inside St James Quarter, opening soon! It will give tourists and business travellers alike the option of a short or long-stay in a luxury serviced apartment in a beautiful city centre location.
Complimented by breath-taking views of one of the UK’s most charming and historic cities, guests will be able to indulge in the premium services of the hotel while still enjoying all of the comforts of being at home.
Complete with 74 stunning apartments fitted with a variety of facilities, modern appliances and remote workspaces to suit the needs of any regular traveller, Roomzzz will have it covered!
We are proud of our friendly, professional team members and we are looking for someone with a great smile and a warm personality! You will enjoy welcoming our guests, being a point of contact if they need any help or recommendations on the local area. You will enhance the customer service journey from start to finish. We do provide a 24 hour reception service to our guests so your rota will be on a rotation basis of 12 hour shifts around the clock.
- To maintain a high level of awareness of current hotel operations at all times.
- To answer telephones promptly and in line with hotel standards to maximise business and minimise guest frustration.
- All telephone enquires to be conducted efficiently and effectively.
- To demonstrate a full understanding of Roomzzz Brand standards and all areas of operations throughout the hotel.
- Understand the hotel fire and emergency procedures and to act as a competent person in the event of an emergency.
- To fully understand and comply with the security procedures throughout the hotel.
- To ensure the product quality standards are met in all areas of the hotel, in relation to hotel appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness.
- To comply with the processing of cash, cheque and credit card transactions in accordance with the hotel policy and report any discrepancies immediately to Management.
- To have a flexible approach to the hours you are required to work.
- To prepare, present and maintain a light Grab & Go breakfast offering each morning.
- To adhere to all company and statutory health and safety requirements.
- To attend any relevant meetings or training courses as requested.
Similar experience in a hotel environment would be helpful but is not essential, however, a great personality is essential!
In addition to working within our amazing team, you will receive some great Benefits:
- A range of flexible benefits to help you in and out of work.
- Free Uniform.
- Incentive Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Fantastic Company discounts.
- Bike to Work scheme.
- Progressive training plans and communication structure.
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply today!
Salary: £23,189.00 per year