Edinburgh Maintenance Technician
See just a few of our core values
We look after every guest as if they are a good friend
We take every opportunity to surprise with remarkable service
We believe that delivering quality means doing it right when no one is looking
Roomzzz Aparthotels will offer visitors to Edinburgh a boutique city living experience in its debut Scottish location inside St James Quarter, opening soon! It will give tourists and business travellers alike the option of a short or long-stay in a luxury serviced apartment in a beautiful city centre location.
Complimented by breath-taking views of one of the UK’s most charming and historic cities, guests will be able to indulge in the premium services of the hotel while still enjoying all of the comforts of being at home.
Complete with 74 stunning apartments fitted with a variety of facilities, modern appliances and remote workspaces to suit the needs of any regular traveller, Roomzzz will have it covered!
We are recruiting a Maintenance Technician to join our amazing team at Roomzzz Edinburgh! The start date for this role will be in early April.
· Investigate and carry out repairs and maintenance tasks to apartments.
· To respond quickly and effectively to guests needs on a same day basis.
· Ensure all jobs are completed on time and within agreed standards.
· Have a proactive approach in identifying any other maintenance work required.
· To obtain materials for repairs and maintenance when needed.
· Ensure Fire, Health and Safety checks are carried out periodically and accurate records of checks are completed.
· Complete maintenance checklists for all departures identifying issues to the management team.
· Undertake preventative maintenance tasks including: repairs, decorating, plumbing and electrical areas to reduce potential defects.
In addition to working within our amazing team, you will receive some great benefits:
· A range of flexible benefits to help you in and out of work.
· Free Uniform.
· Incentive Scheme.
· Pension Scheme.
· Bike to Work scheme.
· Fantastic Company discounts.
· Progressive training plans and communication structure.
The successful candidate must have proven experience working within the field of maintenance and repairs. They must also have keen attention to detail and the ability to take initiative when tackling problems.
The hours for this role are 40 hours per week and may include some weekend work and Bank Holidays.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Store discount