See just a few of our core values
We look after every guest as if they are a good friend
We take every opportunity to surprise with remarkable service
We believe that delivering quality means doing it right when no one is looking
The opportunity has arisen for a pro-active Business Development Manager to join our Head Office team at Roomzzz.
Roomzzz are a well-established, award-winning brand of Aparthotels located in some of the UKs most vibrant cities.
We provide stylish, spacious, city centre apartments, offering more freedom than a conventional hotel to discerning leisure and business travellers.
From a single property, to the UK’s leading aparthotel brand, we offer sleek suites that offer a personal touch for adventure, business and celebration.
Our head office team are based in Leeds or Manchester, and support all of our Aparthotels across the country.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible and pro-active in developing strategies for new business revenue streams whilst sustaining the current client base though corporate account management. You will work alongside the sales team, hotel managers, and key account manager to drive the B2B sales effort. Your success in being the first point of contact and generating useful leads will drive and support overall achievement of company sales targets.
At Roomzzz, we offer a range of flexible benefits to help you in and out of work.
· Fantastic Company discounts across Roomzzz and the wider Parklane Group
· Competitive Salary
· Incentive Scheme
· Pension Scheme
· Bike to Work Scheme
· Flexible location – Leeds or Manchester
· Previous hotel/apartment/hospitality sales experience is essential
· Excellent time management and prioritising skills
· The ability to communicate effectively to key stakeholders at all levels of the business
· A self-motivated, driven, results orientated and proactive attitude is required
· Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
· Ideally based in Leeds or Manchester, with some travel to support the sales team
· The ideal candidate will also have a drivers license and access to their own car
· Client Management: maintaining existing client base through proactive relationship management
· New Business Development: lead generation, prospecting, booking appointments
· Data Accuracy and Reporting: track all prospect interactions and information using our CRM
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit, apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year