Roomzzz is an aparthotel chain, offering consumers and business people stylish, quality, city centre apartments, so they can enjoy the spaciousness and flexibility and use all of the extra room to relax, dine and watch TV, entertain – in face, to do whatever they want. At Roomzzz, we’re just all about a lifestyle, a home away from home, and we look after each and every guest as if they were a good friend.
See just a few of our core values
We look after every guest as if they are a good friend
We take every opportunity to surprise with remarkable service
We believe that delivering quality means doing it right when no one is looking
Due to the business expanding we are looking for a new Sales Manager to join the Team. The role will be predominately based at our Business Lounge, Manchester Corn Exchange Hotel; however some travel will be required to support all UK hotels.
The Sales Manager is responsible for pro-active sales and developing strategies for new business revenue streams whilst sustaining the current client base though account management. Working alongside our Hotel Managers, the UK sales team, marketing and revenue management teams.
Previous hospitality sales experience is essential.
- Manage & maintain the assigned client portfolio through proactive relationship management, account development plans and annual rate negotiation.
- Identify research and engage with potential new corporate accounts, through direct enquiries, hotel sales leads and market prospecting.
- Drive new sales opportunities through local market research, insights, competitor research, sales leads, OTA conversion, group enquiries, and guest liaison.
- Act as sales ambassador, working with hotel teams to encourage sales leads and customer engagement.
- Support sales activities for the sales team to drive focus including fam trips, show-rounds and full spectrum of brand educational and promotional events.
- Support all new openings and existing portfolio to build a base of corporate clients with regular support to wider UK hotels as required.
- Encourage and influence hotels and CRS for commercial sales leads.
- Prepare weekly & monthly sales report and attend monthly sales meetings.
- Support events and promotions regionally and nationally to drive Roomzzz promotion and education for business development.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential, preferably in hospitality.
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively to key stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- A self-motivated, driven, results orientated and proactive attitude is required.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle is desirable.
What you will receive?
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Discounted hotel stay rates at Roomzzz
- Career progression within a rapidly developing company