See just a few of our core values
We look after every guest as if they are a good friend
We take every opportunity to surprise with remarkable service
We believe that delivering quality means doing it right when no one is looking
Role & Responsibilities:
- To investigate and carry out repairs and maintenance tasks to apartments.
- To respond quickly and effectively to guest needs on a same day basis.
- Ensure all jobs are completed on time and within agreed standards.
- To have a proactive approach in identifying any other maintenance work required that has not been previously identified.
- To obtain materials for minor repairs/maintenance when needed.
- Help keep ground/buildings clean and clear of rubbish.
- Ensure fire and other Health & Safety checks are carried out periodically as per agreed schedule and maintain accurate records of checks completed.
- Complete maintenance checklist for all departures addressing any requirements and identifying issues to the management team.
- Understand systems and appliances available in the accommodation and help educate the in-house teams to avoid misuse and to find prompt solutions.
- To undertake preventive maintenance program to cover: repair, decoration, plumbing, electrical areas to reduce potential defects.
*This list is not exhaustive
The successful candidate will have proven experience working within the field of maintenance & repairs. They must also have a keen attention to detail and the ability to take initiative when tackling problems