Roomzzz is an aparthotel chain, offering consumers and business people stylish, quality, city centre apartments, so they can enjoy the spaciousness and flexibility and use all of the extra room to relax, dine and watch TV, entertain – in face, to do whatever they want. At Roomzzz, we’re just all about a lifestyle, a home away from home, and we look after each and every guest as if they were a good friend.
See just a few of our core values
We look after every guest as if they are a good friend
We take every opportunity to surprise with remarkable service
We believe that delivering quality means doing it right when no one is looking
As an Assistant Hotel Manager your role is to support the Hotel Manager and Host’s in the running of the hotel.
- Manage induction and basic skills training of Reception team.
- Ensure the team is technically efficient and to carry out items of technical training needs.
- Oversee management of all reservations and group bookings.
- Responsible for all daily revenue controls, deductions, refunds and revenue management of the department.
- Guest services such as wake-up calls, telephone messages, information requests etc are professionally and consistently done to maximise guest satisfaction.
- Duty Management of shifts.
- Manage inventory on various 3rd party websites by ensuring they are constantly monitored and updated.
- Carry out daily Housekeeping room checks and to report on any issues arising.
- Excellent customer service skill.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in the hotel industry, ideally in a supervisory role.
- IT Literate.
- A desire to be fully involved in a successful business.
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Enthusiastic, team-orientated and the ability to successfully work with others.