Due to a new hotel opening in York and the expansion of our Newcastle site, we are looking for a new Central Reservation Coordinator to join our bookings team in Roomzzz Aparthotel.
What will I be doing?
You will play a key part in our central reservations team, based on Otley Road, Headingley.
- Handle a wide range of bookings from 1 night stays, corporate reservations to long stay packages via both email and telephone
- Identifying sales leads and repeat business
- Reservation administration such as pre-payments, correspondence checks and issuing of pro-forma invoices.
- Promoting our Roomzzz Royalty Club to all potential guests
Your ideal skills…
- Team player
- Strong work ethic and pace to match the busy working environment
- Strong communicator – written and verbally
- Attention to the fine details
- Previous experience in similar role would be an advantage
- Enthusiastic and driven to play a key part in a fast growing company
What hours will I work?
You will work 40 hours per week to include weekends. The office hours are 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am – 6pm on weekends.
See just a few of our core values
We look after every guest as if they are a good friend
We take every opportunity to surprise with remarkable service
We believe that delivering quality means doing it right when no one is looking