Manchester is bracing itself for the return of one of the best selling female artists of all time – having sold over 140 million albums worldwide and being the most awarded female artist…ever (!) Whitney Houston is set to take to the stage for the first time in the UK after a 12 year break, at the Manchester Evening News Arena (M.E.N.).
Her first M.E.N. Arena show sold out in a matter of minutes and thus Whitney is allowing fans another chance to experience what is expected to be a show-stopping performance on Friday 9th April 2010.
With three-tiers of ticket prices (£50, £75, £100) you can be sure you’ll be able to experience the phenomenal night whatever your budget. Speaking ahead of her return to the UK: “This is my first full tour since the ‘My Love Is Your Love’ tour in 1999. I am putting together a great show and cannot wait to perform the songs from my new album ‘I Look to You’ along with some of your favourites.”
Here at Roomzzz Apartment-Hotels in Manchester, we’ve been getting ourselves into a frenzy over Houston’s UK return! To end your night by staying in a true luxury boutique hotel in Manchester, fit for a… well, Whitney (without the price tag of an international-diva), why not stay in one of our 48 luxury serviced apartments; From compact studios to spacious suites, you can be sure to find one that fits your needs and your style, with each room offering:
- Apple Mac or Mac Mini in every room – replay videos taken at the concert, upload photos from the night onto Facebook or even just burn your favourite shots of your stay in Manchester onto a CD.
- iPod dock – why let the all-singing, all-dancing night stop at the M.E.N., bring the party home with your very own playlist booming from the iPod dock in your room.
- Free Wi-Fi, local and national calls – update your twitter, chat on-line and call your friends to tell them all about the concert!
- Pantry in reception for toiletries and groceries
- Grab & Go breakfast counter with café-style seating area
- Laundry facilities on each floor – just in case you work up a sweat with all that dancing!
- Disabled access
Located near the M.E.N. arena (just 0.7 miles from the), our Hotel in Manchester City Centre is the prime location to stay for those of you coming to see Whitney Houston live in concert. We are also easily reached from Manchester Piccadilly railway station and with Piccadilly Gardens just a few blocks away, the Northern Quarter beyond, G-Mex and near Deansgate’s shopping to the north-west, you’re never far from the heartbeat of this vibrant 21st Century metropolis.
So if you’re arriving by car, coach, train, private plane (a long-shot, but perhaps you are part of Whitney’s entourage) or even if you live local, be sure not to ruin what promises to be a spectacular night. Allow Roomzzz Apart-Hotels Manchester to end your night in comfort, style and luxury!
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by rejuvenate